many people do not use their time wisely while they are living their life. if you’re reading this, keep on. thank me someday later 😉
so here are the SEVEN things that can be done only in this life:
Love and pray for your enemies.
- Love and pray for your enemies. (Matthew 5:44 But I say, love your enemies! Pray for those who persecute you!)
- Walk by faith and not by sight. (2 Corinthians 5:7 For we live by believing and not by seeing.)
- Love God by enduring temptations. (James 1:12 God blesses those who patiently endure testing and temptation. Afterward they will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love Him.)
- Serve one another. (Galatians 5:13 For you have been called to live in freedom, my brothers and sisters. But don’t use your freedom to satisfy your sinful nature. Instead, use your freedom to serve one another in love.)
- Share the gospel with the lost. (Matthew 28:19 Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. 20 Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.)
- Exercise your spiritual gifts. (Romans 12:6 If your gift is to encourage others, be encouraging. If it is giving, give generously. If God has given you leadership ability, take the responsibility seriously. And if you have a gift for showing kindness to others, do it gladly.)
- Lay up treasures in heaven. (Matthew 6:19
This list isn’t exhaustive, but it’s a good reminder of how God wants us to live and what He wants us to do.
God bless you.
Lots of Love,